I'm back!

Hi Ladies,

I'm back.
I'm so tired. Got home today and had to pick up Willow and had to unpack.
I hate that part of travelling I wish someone could magically put everything where it goes and do the washing for me.
I'm back to work tomorrow..boooo.

My holidays were really good but they were too short.
I had to divide my time between my friends and family.
My other half did not come with me this time as he's in a stag "holiday" in Las Vegas with his friends.
Don't get me started on that.

Most of my time I spent it with my sist Vicky and my little niece Lola.

Here are some pics.

Vicky and me at a party we had in Puerto Madero.
I did half of Vicky's make-up as we were running late (as usual).
I took her some individual eyelashes with a rhinestones and they were so sparkly.
She's was gorgeous.

This was me trying to decide what to use from my "travel" make-up kit.
And yes...that's me in my long t as pijamas.

Vicky did my hair:

This is what Vicky a Loli wore for the party.
Mum and daughter matching of course.

This was my dress.
You probably seen it from the party I had in Florence.
I love it!
It's vintage and I got it in Paper Dress in Curtain Rd in Old Street.

I also learnt the art of Konad during my holidays.

I had a lot to eat!
These are the typical Argy "milanesas"

And spent as much time as I could with Loli.

I will be back to normal soon with lots of posts.

Posts that I have in mind or that I owe you:
-My MSF collection- swatches
-OCC pigments-swatches
-FOTD with using Taj Mahal blush by Nars
-FOTD using Paraguaya palette by Sleek
-Massive holiday make-up haul
-Massive holiday accessories haul
-etc.

How are you?
What are you up to?
Anything you would like me to post about?

Next entry

Previous entry

Similar entries

Comments

1. sternchenslove

sternchenslove on 04/15/2011 12:02 a.m. #

That´s a nice dress and Vicky did a great job with your hair! I hope your work day is not so hard tomorrow.

2. sparkley_gem

sparkley_gem on 04/15/2011 12:22 a.m. #

Welcome back! looking forward to reading your upcoming posts

3. The Peach

The Peach on 04/15/2011 2:38 a.m. #

Looks like you had a good time! Love you hair braided like that! Both you and Vicky's makeup looks amazing!

4. Vivianna

Vivianna on 04/15/2011 8:24 a.m. #

Welcome back Mercedes! Sounds like you had a lovely time! Your sister is so talented, I love what she did to your hair - beautiful xx

5. Amanda

Amanda on 04/15/2011 8:33 p.m. #

I like your nails!! very nice design<br /><br />amandawojtas.blogspot.com

6. Mercedes- Ms Purple Make-up

Mercedes- Ms Purple Make-up on 04/15/2011 9:22 p.m. #

@sternchenslove: Thanks! My day today was terrible! I wished I had taken Friday off as well. It&#39;s always hard when someone took over your projects and then you reclaim them..people do things in a different way. That&#39;s life I guess. X<br /><br />@sparkley_gem: Thanks! X<br /><br />@The Peach: Thank you! I only do my hair like that when Vicky&#39;s around. I don&#39;t know how to do it on myself.X<br /><br />@Vivianna: Thanks!! I love it too.<br /><br />@Amanda: Thanks! I wanted something very 70s. X

7. FunnyFaceBeauty

FunnyFaceBeauty on 04/16/2011 4:35 a.m. #

Absolutely love your hair. You and your sister look gorgeous in the first picture and your niece is so cute!<br />xx<br />Alicia

8. Delyteful Speaks

Delyteful Speaks on 04/28/2011 7:05 p.m. #

awwwww ur niece is adoooorable